Products and Services for Human Resources Professionals
Career Strategies can help Human Resources professionals expand both their resources and their time. We specialize in the labor-intensive HR specialties - career coaching, competency development and the implementation of new HR systems and processes.
Most Human Resources professionals are now the business partners they wantedto be. They now are at the table with senior leadership and take part in strategic decisions. But, the demands on them and, particularly, on their time have increased exponentially.
We take the burden off our HR clients while providing them with cost-effective and results-focused solutions. We offer:
- On-Site Career Coaching. With an experienced career professional on site, you and your managers can refer your associates to, a major portion of the employee relations burden is shifted to a trustworthy, confidential resource.
- Sponsored Career Coaching for Key Individuals. Available either at our Beacon Street offices or at your location, we offer specially tailored programs for your people who have to make important decisions. We also offer 3-month and 6-month programs for those identified by your talent programs.
- Career Connections. This program builds an internal network that helps new managers expand their internal contacts and their knowledge of the business while broadening their own career horizons and those of their direct reports.
- Customized Competency Development. We can show you what behaviors and abilities to hire for, promote, and train for in order to complement your business strategy. See our publication: Competency Modeling the Career Strategies Way.
- Customized Communications Programs to implement your policy and program changes. These may include workshops, internal web sites or other web applications, focus groups, print, or blended solutions.
Especially for you --- Publications and Free Resources for HR professionals.